Our contact information:
AS Eleving Vehicle Finance (reg.no. 42103088260),
Legal address: Skanstes street 50, Riga, LV-1013
Personal data processed, purpose of processing and legal basis
If you have signed up to our newsletter and provided your consent, we will process your e-mail address to send you our news and updates.
Additionally, if you have given your consent, we may process your name, surname and email address to send you information on our bonds and any other information, which you may be interested in as an investor or potential investor.
Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each e-mail footer as well as by contact us.
Based on our legitimate interests to ensure our network security, monitor our webpage, and improve its functionality, we also collect technical usage data, such as information on your device and browser, IP address and other information required for this purpose.
We will process your personal data as long as any of the above-mentioned data processing purposes or legal basis are still valid. For example, if you will withdraw your consent, we will cease the processing of personal data, which has been based on your prior consent.
When we share your personal data with third-party service providers, we comply with the applicable data protection legal norms, specifically:
- We transfer only the minimum amount of data necessary for a particular third-party service provider;
- We only cooperate with service providers who can provide and ensure adequate level of personal data protection;
- If the service provider acts as our data processor, it may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions, on the basis of a written agreement, and may not use it for other purposes.
If any of the service providers are located outside the EU / EEA, we will share your data in accordance with the requirements set in the applicable personal data protection legal norms, including:
- by entering into EU standard contractual clauses or by using other appropriate grounds for data transfer provided by applicable legal norms such as codes of conduct and certifications,
- cooperating with service providers located in country, which offers an adequate level of data protection in accordance with the EC Decision.
As a data subject you have the rights, which are provided by the GDPR and other legal acts. These rights provide that you can:
- ascertain what information we process about you, access that information and ask for clarification on data processing; correct false or inaccurate data;
- correct false or inaccurate data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data based such consent. Please be aware that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- ask to delete your data. Please note that there may be circumstances where we may be legally entitled to retain your personal data;
- object to the processing of data, which is processed based on our legitimate interests. In the event of such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we will demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (State Data Inspectorate) if you believe that we have violated your data subject’s rights.